Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Garnier’s Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15 and Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier SkinActive party from Crowdtap

11 samples of Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15
8 samples of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (Regular)
2 samples of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (Waterproof)
1 sample of Pack of cotton pads
11 samples of Product Information Card 
 1 sample of $10 Visa gift card 




I was chosen by Crowdtap to host a night with my girlfriends to talk and establish great skincare habits for the new year. I was surprised that I received full sizes of the products and even a debit card to host this event, it which was very convenient to get some supplies like gift bags and drinks.

The girls had a great night. We put on some makeup, talked about the products and used them. We were gladly surprised about the new Garnier products because none of us had tried them before. This is what I thought about the products:



Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF 15


A little goes a long way. It was easy to apply and it doesn't have a greasy feeling to it at all which is a huge plus for me. I love that it is oil free because I have oily skin and I haven't noticed any breakouts. After trying Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening Smoothing Daily Moisturizer, I have to say that I love the way it makes my skin feel hydrated and feeling fresh. This is a nice light moisturizer that absorbs well and quickly.It also has a pleasant, light citrus scent that is not overpowering which is characteristic to other products from the Garnier line. The biggest plus in this is that it is a sunscreen. It has SPF 15, and my makeup goes on smoothly over the top.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (Pink cap)

This is my first time trying a product like this and I can honestly say that I am extremely impressed. The consistency is like water and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed, soft, and clean. It removes makeup and even mascara, with a few swipes on a cotton pad and I was able to gently remove simple makeup without scrubbing. Application is simple. Apply it to face with a cotton pad, wait a few seconds, and wipe off.
Overall, it doesn't leave oil on your face like most makeup removers, and it doesn't break out your skin.
I was really pleased with the results and will be making it part of my daily routine.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Waterproof

This is similar to the pink bottle of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, however this one does have an oil layer, which is what removes the waterproof makeup. I used it to remove a full face of make up (primer/foundation/powder/eye shadow/eye liner/mascara/blush/lipstick). This cleansing water does a very good job of removing most types of makeup. I like it because no harsh scrubbing is needed and the makeup comes right off. After I applied it, I felt like there was a residue that needed to be washed off my face, so I ended up washing it afterwards. It leaves a slightly oily feel on my skin after I use it.

Overall, this cleanser seems to work relatively quickly and easily in removing even waterproof mascara.

I'm a member of Crowdtap and was able to try this product for free. My review is all my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment