Saturday, September 10, 2016

Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer review

Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer is activated by water on freshly-showered skin and penetrates deeply into the skin’s surface to heal dryness, for soft, healthy skin you can only imagine.

The instructions say to wait at least a week for the results to show. I love how it is not greasy and the skin absorbs the cream right away. The scent is mild and not overbearing. A small amount goes a long way and it seems to absorb easily when applied in the shower.

 I kept the Curél Hydra Therapy right there in the shower, applied it immediately before drying off and my skin was moisturized. My favorite feature without question though was how it absorbed immediately and was not greasy. However, I don't think there was a lasting feeling of being moisturized later into the day. Also it is a little slippery in the shower so be careful

Overall, a pretty good product and I would definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with dry skin.

I was provided a sample of this product for reviewing purposes by Crowdtap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment