Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Folgers Flavors™ Coffee Enhancers Review

I’m a member of the Crowdtap Folgers® rewards program, and Folgers sent me a sample of its Folgers Flavors™ Coffee Enhancers to review. I received 4 of each of the Folders flavors (Caramel, Vanilla, Mocha, Hazelnut).  I kept 1 of each to try them all and gave the others to family and friends. Caramel is my favorite flavor for coffee and I was so excited to get this and try it that I was not disappointed. I drink a lot of coffee and some people in my family also. I put some milk and a few squirts of Caramel flavor coffee enhancer and it was delicious. I shared with my family and friends and they enjoyed it. We also tried the other flavors but this one was the winner for me. I love the fact that it does not have to be refrigerated and it small enough to take on the go in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment